Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Amazon Knows How These Things Work

So I finally finished this book:

and it's really got me excited about starting a real workout program for the first time in my life.  This past Monday I went to the gym and was carrying around a clip board and pen to make notes of my workout (yeah I was that guy).  But this post isn't really about that.

In the book, the author recommends a meal
-replacement suppliment (for high supply of calcium and protien) and his favorite is this:

So today, I looked for it on the internet.  Fortunately, Amazon sells just about everything, and I found some there.  I wasn't ready to put it in my shopping cart, so I scrolled down and saw the types of things that people who bought Meso-Tech also buy:
So here's the conclusion.  If you are semi-serious about lifting weights, you probably also like killing aliens and/or psychotic mutants living in a failed underwater utopias.  The irony, of course, is that you'd expect the items bought along with workout books and protien suppliments to NOT be the type of thing to plant you in front of your TV for hours on end.